Chit Chat
Options

That creepy old guy....

You know the type. The ones that make you uncomfortable when they walk in the room, and make innapropropriate comments? Thats my FFiL.

FI's parents are getting divorced this year, he's pissed at his father for the reason they are getting divorced, and hasn't talked to him since he went back to base. (about 2 months).

I just thought I would share. Anyone else have that guy in their family?

Jesi
<*>My Blog<*> Updated Sept. 20 My BFP Chart
Started TTC July 2010 ~ Diagnosed with Hypothyroidism April 2011 ~ BFP 5.10.11 EDD 1.16.12
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: That creepy old guy....

• Options
    Ewwe.  That guy is my dad's uncle.  (My great uncle?)  Ick!  He used to chase us around when we were kids and say "kiss me, I don't smoke!"  But his wife is the sweetest thing on the planet.  

He hit on every single one of my BMs at our wedding.  I was not amused.
  • Options
    That guy is my uncle....first time DH went on vacation with the whole family it was a cruise. Our cabin was next door to my grandparents'. Uncle kept making nasty comments about how we were going to move the walls and that grandparents should listen with a shotglass on the wall.

Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • Options
    Yeah, I have two "single" younger BM's. I say single like that because they are off and on with guys.

So I am hesitant to invite him. I'm going to have to talk to FI about it, and then he gets the final decision. I feel sorry for him, cause he gets to do that.

As for other people in my family not getting invited, I have two uncles that are not getting invited at all. And I am standing firm on that decision.

Jesi
    <*>My Blog<*> Updated Sept. 20 My BFP Chart
    Started TTC July 2010 ~ Diagnosed with Hypothyroidism April 2011 ~ BFP 5.10.11 EDD 1.16.12
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My dad's distant cousin. He has big bug eyes and even bigger glasses. He just looks slimy. And his brother is an absolute douche, but at least he doesn't look creepy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    We call him Uncle Inappropriate...  My aunt's 2nd husband who sends tasteless email jokes to everyone in his address book and made comments to my dad about me & my sister's "Knockers", and FI's Uncle ... before we got engaged he & I posed for a pic at FSIL's wedding, and then he commented to the photographer that he loves "all his nieces, especially the ones with big boobs"

We have designated people in both families to keep the uncles in line.
  • Options
    I have an uncle that just creeps me out, mostly caused he cheated on my aunt and left her to move in with his girlfriend, girlfriend kicked him out, and he went crawling back to my aunt.  She forgave him, but I still don't like him and think he is a sleaze. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2011 Reading Challenge

Jessica has read 16 books toward her goal of 150 books.
    hide
    "It's fine to have an open mind, just not so open your brains fall out."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards