Montana
Options

Great Falls Brides HELP PLEASE!

I need any recommendations you all can send my way. I need Cake, chair rental, and possibly florist. The CAKE IS MY NUMBER ONE FRUSTRATION AND PRIORITY, and help would be amazing. I am actually getting married just outside of Havre at a small park my parents married at over 30 years ago, but it's in the middle of NOWHERE! I'm in another state trying to plan this all from a distance. I figure Great Falls is the largest town close enough by that I'm gonna find anything. Thank you for any help!!!

Re: Great Falls Brides HELP PLEASE!

• Options
    my viola floral studio has amazing stuff.  I would ask if they have reccommendations for chair rental or cake decorator.  
  • Options
    I agree with My Viola! They have graceful and beautiful floral arrangments, Chairs, look to Strobels supply and rentals! They also have so many other items for weddings!
  • Options
    You could look into The Cake Creator at 406-453-0293, or Crooked Tree Cakes 406-315-1221. Hermans Flowers, Electric City Conservatory, or Kranz for flowers. All of these are online except for The Cake Creator who I know personally. Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards