Chit Chat

WFD?

I'm making spaghetti. I'm in the mood for spaghetti so I want it. Plus, I've lost 4 pounds since my gyno visit 3 weeks ago, so I'm doing good :).

Re: WFD?

• Gyno and dinner should not be in the same discussion together *shudder*

• Haha. I only mentioned the word! Nothing else!
  • As for dinner I am cooking pork loin with rosemary vegetables and some sort of bread.
  • We had italian marinated grilled chicken on romain lettuce with some cheese.
    It's a light dinner for tonight. I'm already ready for dessert, which will consist of sherbert :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • we're going out. H has a long day at working teaching golf lessons and planning a tournament for tomorrow, and wants to relax. which is fine because i dont want to cook :)

congrats on the weight loss!
  • I'm doing grilled barbeque seasoned turkey burgers with pepperjack cheese and honey-chipotle mayo.  We'll probably have corn on the cob and some salad if FI brings any home from work. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket image Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_wfd-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:497896e9-39a5-4531-8952-bcbd8040736bPost:81d65529-927d-4d6f-bba6-59fde30243eb">Re: WFD?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm doing grilled barbeque seasoned turkey burgers with pepperjack cheese and honey-chipotle mayo.  We'll probably have corn on the cob and some salad if FI brings any home from work. 
    Posted by katiedidthat[/QUOTE]

that sounds soooooooooooooooooooooooo good!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_wfd-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:497896e9-39a5-4531-8952-bcbd8040736bPost:81d65529-927d-4d6f-bba6-59fde30243eb">Re: WFD?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm doing grilled barbeque seasoned turkey burgers with pepperjack cheese and honey-chipotle mayo.  We'll probably have corn on the cob and some salad if FI brings any home from work. 
    Posted by katiedidthat[/QUOTE]

Its times like these that I'm glad DH isnt reading this. Even though we've already eaten, he'd totally go start grilling again. That does sound amazing though :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_wfd-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:497896e9-39a5-4531-8952-bcbd8040736bPost:4477bc1c-ad79-4ae3-be3e-83ef2996520c">Re: WFD?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: WFD? : Its times like these that I'm glad DH isnt reading this. Even though we've already eaten, he'd totally go start grilling again. That does sound amazing though :)
    Posted by NcsuPsych[/QUOTE]

<div>It doeeeeeeeeeees. I'm not a fan of the cheese, but the rest sounds amazing!</div><div>
    </div><div>and thanks futurepivko. I think painting yesterday helped! Now FI loves my idea of putting a bar in our house :) woot.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards