Chit Chat

BRIDEZILLA OVER TABLECLOTHES! WHAT TO DO?

SO back when we booked our reception all 8 months ago.... we were told our linens were all included, and they had all kinds of colors. So we decided to go with black...and have been planning our decorations around BLACK! Now 3 weeks from the wedding after sending a reminder email that we are still going with BLACK! She says they are rented...at a cost of $12 per tablecloth... I dont feel like I should have to pay this when, myslef my fiance and his mother all remember the same information of no cost the day of our first consultation. AM I BEING RIDICULOUS? What should I do? Not too mention Im not trying to be snippy with them because obviously I dont want to piss them off right before our big day! HELP!

Re: BRIDEZILLA OVER TABLECLOTHES! WHAT TO DO?

• If they aren't included in your contract I certainly wouldn't be ripped off with those hire charges, I don't know if http://www.linentablecloth.com/ still have their sale on but you could buy the table cloths and sell them afterwards to recoup some of the cost.
  • edited January 2010
    What MyName said. If it's not in your contract, then unfortunately you are SOL.  If it is, then you have a case and need to present that contract to the coordinator. (Make an extra copy to keep for yourself just in case...)
    Crosswalk
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards