April 2012 Weddings
Anyone booked the honeymoon yet?
Fii and I have been toying with booking our honeymoon but werent sure if we should yet or not. We're going to Paris and have already decided what hotel we want to stay at, and probably will be flying with Air France out of Seattle. I just don't know if I want to book it yet, is it too soon? Also, another reason I am thinking of waiting is because we want to see if fares will drop. We're flying Premium Voyageur, which has some extra room than a regular coach seat, because Fi is 6'1" and i am 5'9". Right now our return tickets will cost us $3567...its a big chunk of money to part with right now lol
This discussion has been closed.