I have to change my wedding date
Yesterday, My Mother informed me that I have to postpone my wedding because my parents and many of their friends wouldn't be available. At this point, the reception hall, church and DJ, however the wedding isn't until May 2011. I booked them all last fall when both families agreed on a date. Is this going to cost me a lot in cancellation fees?