Chit Chat

Silly question about mailings

I regularly get things in the mail about my wedding, such as magazines and such, with things like coupons and advertisements. The only problem is that I do not think we plan to get married in the state we live in (New Jersey).

Does anyone have any advice or insight on how to get these mailings from other states, such as PA, NY, MD or CT (the other areas we're looking into).
Bio!
Updated 8/9!

Re: Silly question about mailings

• You could register to attend a bridal show online in the other areas which will trigger your information to be available for all of the vendors who participate in that show.  You don't actually have to pay to register for most bridal shows, but to attend you will have to pay for a ticket.  It's a great marketing scheme for vendors, but convenient for brides who are basically OOT'ers. 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • How do I find bridal shows from out of town? Google? Sorry if these are silly questions haha
    Bio!
    Updated 8/9!
  • Sorry... all I know about is www.foreverbridal.net.  I don't know if that is national or not.  However, if you google bridal shows in Pennsylvania... here's what comes up: 

I'm pretty certain that the onewed.com site has multiple states so you could try to put in NY or CT or whatever else... 

They're not silly questions, they're normal questions!  I found help on this site so I don't mind helping.  Also, you might try a local board for the state you're interested in (local boards are on the left), and just post "tell me about bridal shows in PA" and people may be able to point you in the direction of the BEST bridal show to register online for (the ones with the most vendors of the most variety). 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards