Chit Chat
Options

In-Laws gift

I am trying to figure out a good gift to get for my in-laws. I was think a framed poem or something like that, but i am not sure... the wedding is in 3 weeks so i need to think of something fast! any ideas?

Re: In-Laws gift

• Options
    edited April 2011
    First, congrats on your big day!Smile Second, I had no idea that was required. I wasn't planning on doing it. Is that rude? I mean, I think FI is getting them a gift, is that enough or do I have to as well? I honestly have never heard of this.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    A gift certificate to their favourite restaurant or tickets to a show?
  • Options
    Yeah can you get them a gift card to a restaurant they frequent? Are they theater-goers? Wine drinkers? Think of what they enjoy doing, that would be my advice and/or talk to your FI for suggestions.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • Options
    picture frame with wedding pic?
  • Options
    I figured FI and I would get them a joint gift? it's not like we'll have a lot of money left over after paying for the wedding ourselves..
    September 2011 December Siggy: First Kiss
    imagePregnancy Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Blog!
  • Options
    Wedding photo framed ... or an album? Or like PPs mentioned - something that they could use - tickets, gift certificate to a restaurant or a spa... etc
  • Options
    Wow, I didn't know this was required. Is it though? Or is it just a nice gesture? My FMIL is doing lots of the big decorating for me as she is a former florist and wedding coordinator. Maybe a restaurant gift card would be appropriate?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards