Chit Chat
Options

Humor for my BM's

I pride myself on being a pretty reasonable and considerate person.  A wedding is not just about the bride, at least for me.  It is a celebration and should not cause more stress or be the biggest priority in everyone's life.

I was chatting online with my MOH and she told that she was glad I wasn't a bridezilla, because her MIL is really getting on her nerves.  How you ask...her MIL told her that maybe she should back out of being my MOH. 

The MIL reasons; brides (not me) require too much attention and my MOH would have to take time away from her family to help me out.    WTF? The cost to be in a wedding especially for my MOH is more than she can afford at this point, with the cost of shower and a dress that would cost at least $300

My MOH and I got a good laugh out of it, because I'm so the opposite.  We talked about all the ridiculous weddings we been a part of over the years and the crazy demands brides made.  There will be no showers and I'm 90% sure making their dresses so no cost there.

To give my BM's a good laugh I created this bogus newsletter that I plan to send them along with a special gift.  Cubs tickets, Sox tickets and tickets to a play, so  I  can spend time with them one on one.  FYI, these are not their BM gifts just a gift.  We all have been so busy with our lives that we haven't had any time to get together in a long time.

Let me know what you think...

You won't be able to read the text but it's basically demanding them to do the most outrageous things for MY day.  The back side will read:

Re: Humor for my BM's

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards