Chit Chat

Feeling pretty stoked!!!

Woke up this morning and it hit me, 67 more days! I am so excited! Ready to have this wedding done but also so ready to spend forever with the man that takes my breath away :) But just FYI, I am not always this excited, sometimes the stress of the wedding just drives me insane, anyone else feel this way?

Re: Feeling pretty stoked!!!

• Thats exciting!!! I feel like my wedding is still pretty far a way . But today is my 200 mark

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Seeing as how I looked at my ticker this morning and it says "89" days I flip between freaked out and really happy all the time!   Getting so close I can taste it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • As for the planning, not stressing much, I think the worst part for me was the guest list and cutting it down, etc.

• Haha, Know how you feel, ours is a month away as of tomorow and I'm about to freak out! Can't belive how fast times been going :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • girl i feel the same way...i didnt realize wedding planning was so stressful (although i must say the guest list was the bigges thing for me) I am 26 days out and i'm soooo ready for it to be here.
  • Enjoy your engagement and try not to let the planning get the best of you. It all goes by so fast on your wedding day, you will be asking yourself: "all that planning and stressing for it to be over so fast." I can't believe it is over already even though we had a fabulous day.
  • That's great!  I'm at 300+ days but we're also in the process of buying a house so that is taking precedence which helps me from getting too overwhelmed with wedding planning (although I am working on wedding stuff here and there)
  • Am I the only one that doesn't think this wedding planning stuff is all that stressful or hard?! I'm wondering if I have forgotten to do something important! LOL! Yes I had a few AHHHHHH!!!! days with a few little issues and I am expecting our seating chart to be a royal pain in the rear but still... its been a blast!
    Married & TTC #1 since 8/28/10 BFP #1 10/25/10 - EDD 7/5/11 -M/C 11/10/10 BFP #2 12/16/10 - EDD 8/26/11 - BORN 8/10/11 Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It goes by fast.  I am at three weeks out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I wake up that way sometimes too - so excited and ready to get married today!  It makes the more stressful times not seem so bad at all.  Good luck to you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards