Chit Chat

GTKY :]

2»

Re: GTKY :]

• I am on the mobile version again so bare with me. The knot won't load on my kindle fire so I have to check it here. 1. My favorite book is Stardust by Neil Gaiman followed by the Harry Potter books and anything by Phillipa Gregory 2. My favorite movie is The Nightmare Before Christmas followed by Gone with the Wind and Armageddon 3.My favorite band is Guns n Roses followed by Aerosmith, the backstreet boys and Billy Joel. Weird right? 4. It took months for me to realize it even though I should have know from the beginning. He is amazing. 5. I am a very perky person all the time but yet I like creepy dark things like skulls and vampires and such.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_gtky?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:88564d84-666f-46c1-83da-9a263ee14361Post:14b25d1c-a446-411d-a1bb-cf412614fc0d">Re: GTKY :]</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GTKY :] : This was gunna be my random fact too but then I changed my mind. Alot of ppl dont notice all my tats because most of them are covered, but people are always surprised when I tell them how many I have. lol.
    Posted by Sierra524[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, same here with people being surpriesed. Most that I work with don't know I have tattoos at all... but I've got more than I even remember sometimes. Whenever someone asks how many I have, instead of thinking and counting (and I always miss one or two), I just say "a bunch"
    Praying for a miracle!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards