Chit Chat
Options

Checklists and day of schedules

Does anyone know of a place to find a good day of and day before the wedding checklist? I am also looking for a sample day of schedule. I know they are out there, I'm just not sure where to look. My wedding is in two weeks and I am so scared I will forget something! Thank you for you time :)

Re: Checklists and day of schedules

• Options
    This website has checklists.  Just ignore the things that don't pertain to you.
  • Options
    I made my own.  If I were you, I'd make an overall list (you can use TK's for a guide).  Then split it up.  Things you need to do this week, things you need to do the following week, things you need to do two days before (we had some payments due two days before, weird I know), things for the day before, things for the day of.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Try http://apracticalwedding.com/spreadsheets/  They have a number of different options and I found it super useful as someone who hasn't attended a lot of weddings.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I need to make myself one of those, thanks for reminding me!  I am two weeks out!
  • Options
    Our videographer and photographer both had sample timeline checklists for us, I just combined/customized the two into what made sense for us.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards