Chit Chat
Options

Wedding Nightmares

Lately I've been having nightmares of the wedding day. Like the flowers are awful, my hair doesn't turn out, my groom get's lost, etc. It's really annoying, I find that I startle myself when I wake up!

Is anyone else getting these? Or am I just really freaking out over nothing? AAAHHH!
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker

Re: Wedding Nightmares

• Options
    I had a few, but I think I was thinking about it too much. I haven't had any since I've slowed down planning. Maybe take a break for a week or two if you can.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Not exactly a wedding nightmare, but this morning after FI left for work and I went back to sleep, I had a crazy dream where he told me he had been in love with this girl Jessica (who doesn't exsist as far as I know) for years. But he would still marry me because he had promised, and he didn't want to break his promise.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had the same recurring dream many times before the wedding.  In the dream it was my wedding day, and I had slept in and was sitting around relaxing with my BMs and parents when I realized it was an hour before the ceremony and I had never gone for my hair and makeup appoiintments.  I think I had this dream at least 5 times before the wedding, and I can promise you it didn't come true.

It makes sense though, especially as it gets closer to the wedding.  You end up thinking about the wedding 24/7 whether you want to or not, and stress about every little detail, so its only natural for problems to arise in your dreams. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I had many wedding dreams about 6 months out. As we got closer, the went away. I think it was all the intial stress that comes with the nitty gritty of the planning. One was about me walking down the aisle without my dress bc it didn't come in or something. The other I woke up and was already married and was sad bc it went by so fast. It is true the day will go by so fast, though.

• Options
    I had some a few months ago, but none recently.  They weren't really nightmares either, just weird dreams.  I've only got a little over 2 weeks left so who knows, they may start again!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have only had one, and I'm not sure why I had it.  My nightmare was that no one showed up to do my hair, makeup, etc.  I woke up before the ceremony though so I don't know the outcome! ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    I have them all the time... and my wedding isn't for 10 months!  In the most recent one, my dress wasn't ready so we had to safety pin it together, nobody did a speech during dinner and nobody danced, they just ate and left, and then my groom was drunk and passed out somewhere so we didn't have our "wedding night".  The next morning I recruited my mom and MOH to do a "redo" wedding because the first done didn't count....!
  • Options
    OMG YES!  That's when I realise that really...no one else cares about my centerpeices.  How many weddings have you been to where you remember the centerpeices?  I have to step back, take a day or so off...and most of all, remind myself that the wedding isn't about my hair or photographer, it's about my FH and I starting our lives together.
  • Options
    I had a dream that my fiance called off the wedding so he could use the money to buy new golf clubs instead of paying the photographer...

I told him and he said.. Lets hope that doesnt happen.. funny
    Photobucket We're Married!!!!
  • Options
    Last night I had a nightmare about a BM's wedding!  Very odd.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards