Chit Chat

Non-Wedding Rant

Today was awful and I need to vent, so I hope you all don't mind. Maybe it will make your Monday not look so bad? lol

I'm heading back to school for my Masters and learn I need to take two additional classes on top of the 2 I'm taking now so I can keep my teaching assistant job on campus. Yes, 4 grad school classes put 20 hours of teaching ... I must be insane! After I spend another $300 on textbooks I'll never use and sell back to the bookstore in hopes of getting a meager $20 per book back, I had to call the vet to put my beloved shih tzu down due to severe seizures (he also had not been eating for days). :( I had a part-time job with my mother's friend over the summer and she hired me as a personal favor so I wouldn't starve while planning a wedding since I substitute teach and there isn't school, but now because of my new schedule, I can't work there anymore.... so I disappoint her and force her to train someone new to run her entire medical office in 2 weeks.

Ugh.... do I have a kick me sign on my face or something?? I hope everyone's Monday was  slightly better than mine. If you're heading back to school, good luck! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

~Melissa
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards