Chit Chat
Options

how embarrassing!

HAHa I have to share this.
 I was just getting back to the office after getting my McDonalds to go and I took a sip of my ice tea as the elevator came to my floor. As the doors opened,  the (hidden) broken straw from my cup proceeded to splash ice tea all over my face..and there was a ton of people inside the elevator...all male...and me with my mcdonalds drink all over myself. How Embarrassing!
Wedding Countdown Ticker image 185 Tried Out for the Team image 153 Starters
image 28 Were Cut image 0 Are Benched

Re: how embarrassing!

• Options
    At least it didnt land on your pants. . coulda looked like ya peed yourself all day.

That does suck though. I really hate when straws have the teeny weeny slit in them and the drink comes flying out. Ugh.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I felt even more mortified because there was two guys in there speaking italian who started to laugh and said something to each other.  Who knows what they said, but im glad i didnt understand it! lol
  • Options
    At least you can laugh about it now! That's important, although I'm sure at the time all you wanted to do was curl up in a ball.

I always wonder if people speaking a foreign language around me are talking about me too.
  • Options
    This will make ya laugh. .

today it was really hot. The building I have class in has horrid AC. The shirt I was wearing. . lovely Old Navy, doesnt deal well with sweat. As gross as it was, I had sweat marks and didn't even realize it.

Kicker. . I'd been raising my hand a lot during class today. Fail!

It's funny now. . still a bit icky, but oh well. I'm human :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_embarrassing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:9ab79562-dd3f-45c2-9a99-e06ae8858492Post:afa0aa13-54c0-4eab-a645-a322555850a1">Re: how embarrassing!</a>:
    [QUOTE]This will make ya laugh. . today it was really hot. The building I have class in has horrid AC. The shirt I was wearing. . lovely Old Navy, doesnt deal well with sweat. As gross as it was, I had sweat marks and didn't even realize it. Kicker. . I'd been raising my hand a lot during class today. Fail! It's funny now. . still a bit icky, but oh well. I'm human :)
    Posted by NcsuPsych[/QUOTE]

<div>I've done this haha. Oh I'm glad i'm not alone</div>
  • Options
    ncsu that made me smile. Cheers to embarrassing momets that are oh so humbling.
  • Options
    At least you can laugh about it- and at least it happened in front of strangers! lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards