Chit Chat

Limits on my FIs bachelor party???

15678911»

Re: Limits on my FIs bachelor party???

• I set a limit on my FI bachelor party. No lap dances. They can go to a strip club all day long. But NO LAP DANCES! I didn't set the restriction because there is a lack of trust or respect in our relationship. I did it because I do not think it is morally right for a naked woman (g-string is not clothing) to be grinding her body on my man in an attempt to sexually arouse him. Like someone mentioned before. If another woman were to do this to your man any other day of the week you would be furious. But because there is a moniker of "bachelor party" placed on it, it is okay? My FI said that I was misinterpretting it and it actually a funny thing because the last thing it is, is arousing. But nevertheless he said that since he could care less about lap dances but that it was obviously important to me, the restriction was fine. He would make sure his friends understand that it is NOT okay to buy him any dances and if a someone didn't listen and a girl came to him to dance he would stand up and walk away and direct the girl to one of his friends that does want one. Now that, is love!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_limits-fis-bachelor-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:a3c8a40e-9ccd-4adf-9d2c-5c5069441047Post:8db6a14d-2a21-4340-b099-ff292567bd1b">Re: Limits on my FIs bachelor party???</a>:
    [QUOTE]Untrue...I have been to strip clubs with my fiance. ..I have seen many guys touch the woman and the bouncer watches. It mostly goes on during the lap dances..
    Posted by janamarlene[/QUOTE]

Touching strippers is illegal in most states.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_limits-fis-bachelor-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:a3c8a40e-9ccd-4adf-9d2c-5c5069441047Post:fba9f687-2c6e-4945-acaa-0156c88be52c">Re: Limits on my FIs bachelor party???</a>:
    [QUOTE]I set a limit on my FI bachelor party. No lap dances. They can go to a strip club all day long. But NO LAP DANCES! I didn't set the restriction because there is a lack of trust or respect in our relationship. I did it because I do not think it is morally right for a naked woman (g-string is not clothing) to be grinding her body on my man in an attempt to sexually arouse him. Like someone mentioned before. If another woman were to do this to your man any other day of the week you would be furious. But because there is a moniker of "bachelor party" placed on it, it is okay? My FI said that I was misinterpretting it and it actually a funny thing because the last thing it is, is arousing. But nevertheless he said that since he could care less about lap dances but that it was obviously important to me, the restriction was fine. He would make sure his friends understand that it is NOT okay to buy him any dances and if a someone didn't listen and a girl came to him to dance he would stand up and walk away and direct the girl to one of his friends that does want one. Now that, is love!
    Posted by caroldthomas[/QUOTE]

You're also wrong.  G-strings are a health code violation. 
  • Oh Poli. Ratonal has no place in this thread. Bless your sweet little heart.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_limits-fis-bachelor-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:a3c8a40e-9ccd-4adf-9d2c-5c5069441047Post:27c5bbdf-ea9a-45d8-8a6c-32a41b7e618c">Re: Limits on my FIs bachelor party???</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow, this got long. Let me see if I can summarize all rational arguments here: 1. You and your FI should both respect each others' comfort levels, about B-parties and everything else 2. It's ok to let him know what makes you uncomfortable, but it's not ok to "tell" him what he can and can't do or "forbid" him from such 3. Most strippers aren't whores, and many strip clubs are reputable 4. Private parties are different than strip clubs 5. If it's going to happen, it's going to happen, and not just at his b-party Did I miss anything?
    Posted by polichik[/QUOTE]

Thanks Poli!  That's an excellent summary.  With that, I'm going to wrap this topic up now. 
  • edited March 2010
    Thanks to this asshole of a thread, I've decided to replace my DJ with a stripper and a jambox. I'm wondering if she can be the officiant too.
  • Ooh, ooh!  She can get ordained online!

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_limits-fis-bachelor-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:a3c8a40e-9ccd-4adf-9d2c-5c5069441047Post:30b2f2b9-17d2-46ef-9e36-842dba62a57d">Re: Limits on my FIs bachelor party???</a>:
    [QUOTE]I actually am the boss. I give Matt an allowance and tell him how many times he can poop. What's wrong with that?
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]
    Do you chain him to the radiator as well?
  • No! I'm not cruel. He can go outside. But only between 3:00 - 3:30 am. I mean, how else am I supposed to make sure he doesn't catch any of those stripper diseases that are floating around?
  • It rubs the lotion on its skin.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Or else it gets the hose again.
  • Hey, I am cool with my fiance having a bachelor party. I even set up one for him, but you see I'm in charge so I can have a say on how all goes down. I don't think the strip club is a big deal but I too would not be comfortable with strippers at a private house party. If his friends want to have the strippers at the house then they can do that on there own time, not while you future hubby to be is at the party. You can set limits, he probaly is upset becasue he doesn't want you to embarass him in front of his friends..guys huh :> - I am having a bachelorette party, strippers probaly too but even at the house but the rules that apply to the women are not the same for the men..sorry guys - that private in home stripper stuff...NOT COOL.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards