Chit Chat
Options

Just thought I would say...

That TK needs some happiness on this boring sunday night. Tell me something happy.

My Fiance is so awesome. I got flowers this weekend for nothing.

God love him. How's planning going? I tried on my dress again. Still fits :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Just thought I would say...

• Options
    We just got back from being in Orlando for a week and from visiting my grandmother over this past weekend. It was absolutely amazing and so much fun :)

We're also happy to be home though because we missed our furbabies a lot.

DH has two phone interviews this week (two different companies). If tomorrow's goes well, he could be flying out for a second interview on Friday. I've got everything crossed that one of these goes really well :)

Oh and we had cannoli's for dinner. The real kind :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_just-thought-i-would-say?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:a88facaf-363e-437a-8161-3a9b20077301Post:c08f9be0-e5a9-489b-ade1-c43ab9c72076">Re: Just thought I would say...</a>:
    [QUOTE]So OP, have you decided to feed your guests at an appropriate dinner time at your wedding?
    Posted by yaga13[/QUOTE]

Tee hee hee
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_just-thought-i-would-say?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:a88facaf-363e-437a-8161-3a9b20077301Post:c08f9be0-e5a9-489b-ade1-c43ab9c72076">Re: Just thought I would say...</a>:
    [QUOTE]So OP, have you decided to feed your guests at an appropriate dinner time at your wedding?
    Posted by yaga13[/QUOTE]

D@mnit, apparently I missed something while I was gone. . . :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My fiance is also super awesome.  I was working night shifts this weekend so while I was sleeping during the day he cleaned the kitchen, dining room, living room, did laundry, and did dishes.  He also obtained almost all of the addresses we need for our invite list.  All of this without me asking. 
    PersonalMilestone Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    FI and I just got back from the gym. We trained arms tonight. Had a pretty decent workout! Now he is watching a movie and I'm unwinding by checking out TK, FB, and Pinterest. I'm not looking forward to work tomorrow because I have a deadline that I need to meet. I won't be at work on Tuesday because... we are taking our engagement photos! Yay!!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards