Chit Chat

Where has my best friend gone??

2»

Re: Where has my best friend gone??

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_friend-gone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:b4720739-37c2-419f-a1e2-52b49c9dff32Post:5eff1409-cafb-41f7-93c6-f21667d38776">Re: Where has my best friend gone??</a>:
    [QUOTE]First of all " Manwaithiel" the comment was referring to the fact that OTHER posters had made the thread so dramatic and unnecessarily annoying. I simply meant that it was pointless to provide new examples since the drama had gone so far people were behaving like children. I wasn't including you. Sorry if you took it that way.  Second, unfortunately as soon as you DID it take it that way you started to behave like the other posters. That's just too bad. The statement was simply explaining that due to the silly bantering happening on the board I refused to participate any further. 
    Posted by sss937[/QUOTE]

Nobody was behaving like children.  You just didn't like what anyone had to say.  Did you want us to say, "Oh your friend is such a bad MOH because she is not hounding you for wedding details, and talking non-stop about your wedding". 

You said to us, " I don't want to be the center of attention. I just want her to share in the great time this is for me. Much like I have gone out of the way to do for her in the past that she has made it a point to tell me she has appreciated."

In case you already don't know this, this is NOT a "great time to share in".  This is not anything.  Your wedding is 8 months from now and THAT is the time you will be sharing with everyone.  8 months leading up to the wedding is nothing and it is not a great time to share with your MOH".  You only get one day, not 8 months leading up to it. 

Realize that and you will then feel better about why your MOH is not jumping for joy and so readily available 8 months before the wedding.  No one cares about the wedding this early in the game except maybe you, your FI, and your parents.  Everyone won't get as excited until it gets much closer to the wedding day
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards