Chit Chat

Dreams.

Sorry I know I already posted this.
I still want to hear about the dreams.

Last night I had a dream that my venue decided to move my wedding to right now. out of the blue. I put my dress on and it was the wrong one but I guess I didn't care. then on the way to the venue I stopped to get coffee but no one was there so I went inside to make it myself.     I ended up working there for an hour. I had to do everything within my power not to spill on my dress. I think that was the most stressful part.
then I went to the venue and all my decorations were orange, went to check out the cake and it was just a pile of donut holes....with smeared frosting on it..
then almost no one showed up because everyone was still thinking it was in june.... it was weird. anyways wanna share your wedding nightmares?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary

Re: Dreams.

• I keep having the most ridiculous wedding nightmares. Basically I wake up in the dream, and it's my wedding day, and I haven't done anything I was supposed to. In some of them I haven't even sent out invitations yet. Most of them I have no time for hair and makeup before the ceremony. 

In the most recent one, however, my mom had 2 adorable new kittens (grey tabby and orange tabby), so there's that. Whatever that is. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker whatshouldwecallweddings.tumblr.com
  • I suck at remembering dream details, but do slightly remember one from a few weeks ago, where it was our wedding day and it all looked like a wedding from the 80s!  I had this big poofy BLUE dress with huge puffy sleeves, haha.  And all I remember besides that was we had to keep changing the venue and kept moving our guests. I finally had the ceremony in an old church with a crazy organ playing and I was upset they wouldn't play my music!  I don't remember if we walked down the aisle or anything after the music ordeal though.  Only thing that made sense was we recently changed our venue, lol but the dream occured before that even happened.  Something was telling me that the original venue just wasn;t the one, maybe!   

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards