Chit Chat

Garden gnomes...really Grandma?

Let me be straight up with the fact that I really don't care what my grandma gets me for my bridal shower gift, even if she gets one at all...all I care about is that shes there and that I can spend some time with her. That being said I thought this was a funny and kind of adorable grandma story...

My mom called me yesterday and told me that my grandma wanted her to ask me what I want as a gift for my bridal shower tomorrow. I told my mom to tell her that we are registered at Target and that she didn't really even need to give a gift at all. My mom said "Oh grandma already saw your registry and said 'There's like a whole store on there!' and she would really like to get you some garden gnomes!" My mom said she tried to talk my grandma out of geting me gnomes because well...I don't have a garden, or yard. I live in a condo! But grandma is set on the gnomes! Ha ha! My mom also tried to tell her that my dogs might break them but grandma insisted that "they are the really good kind, made of stone". So I just can't wait to see if I do get my gnomes tommorow! :) Ah grandma, the only person I know who's fallback gift is gnomes...gotta love her!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicTTC #1 since April '11.- BFP 7/3/11! - EDD 3/13/12 - Dean born 3/15/12! - Lovely Labor Buddies with PsychGirl33!! <3 </br> Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards