Chit Chat

23 days to go...

I am getting so anxious! I feel like I still have soooo much to do. I feel a little overwhelmed today. I hate that my regular pastor is out of town for my wedding and I am using a man I have never met... I think because I tried to call him to set up a time to meet to go over the ceremony and him not answering just makes me nervous. ( I know people have lives that don't revolve around my wedding) Even though I know my pastor would not suggest anyone that wouldn't do a wonderful job, just a little nerve racking. I am just a little hyper about the whole thing! Did you "feel the pressure" the last 3 weeks? It just feel so close!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 23 days to go...

• I have no idea because I'm still like 8.5 months out, but I just wanted to say congrats! =)
  • My DJ drove me nuts the last 2 weeks.  He wasn't answering my calls and I had to give him my music program.  Turns out he was one of my best vendors.  Everyone kept asking me about him and wanted to use him in the future for their events.  You just have to realize that this is their job.  You have one wedding, they deal with weddings every week.  You need to trust a little.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had trouble reaching some of my vendors as well, but they all showed up, on time, and did a great job. I hope everything works out! Try and relax and enjoy the next couple weeks.

• thanks a lot, that really sets me at ease ladies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats! I am at 51 days and starting to feel the pressure, I feel like there are so many little things that need to be done.....I see you are a WCF bride as well...where are you getting married?
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker Learning to make a good brisket is only the beginning. www.shiksatoyenta.wordpress.com
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_23-days?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:fb9dac2a-de8a-4604-add6-5e42b971a310Post:f0ed5422-71fa-4359-8798-35f44f35bd5f">Re: 23 days to go...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats! I am at 51 days and starting to feel the pressure, I feel like there are so many little things that need to be done.....I see you are a WCF bride as well...where are you getting married?
    Posted by lolson1215[/QUOTE]
    I am getting married in Tarpon Springs. It was were my FI and I first lived together, it holds a lot of meaning. What about you?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_23-days?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:fb9dac2a-de8a-4604-add6-5e42b971a310Post:a10c9111-e930-4908-94ce-cc49261a3ddb">Re: 23 days to go...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 23 days to go... : I am getting married in Tarpon Springs. It was were my FI and I first lived together, it holds a lot of meaning. What about you?
    Posted by Blueyeddramatix[/QUOTE]

We are getting married in Tampa, where we met.....we are both from out of state.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker Learning to make a good brisket is only the beginning. www.shiksatoyenta.wordpress.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards