Attire & Accessories Forum

has anyone ever used this website?

i found the most amazing dress but want to see if anyone has ever used this website for a dress or knows of soone who may have heard about it....

i'm a little skeptical b/c they were able to tell me who the deisgner was and it is based out of china???

i can't try the dress on before i buy it because it is just online and i want to try the dress one before i buy it of course

Re: has anyone ever used this website?

• guess it would help if i gave the websites name... :-)

http://www.goodweddingdresses.com/
  • meredithl618meredithl618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2009
    I haven't and I would not order from that website. It is most definitely a knock-off designer dress site. Look at all of the grammar mistakes and misspellings on their website. Also, I see many designer dresses that they sell for "cheap." Chances are the dress that you would get would be made of very cheap fabric with poor craftsmanship.  I've seen many bad reviews of websites like these, and there are a ton.

Your best bet would be to post a picture of the dress you like on here and see if someone can identify the designer/style number. Then you could call different bridal shops or Pearls Place or RK bridal, etc to find the dress legitimately.  Also, you should try preowned wedding dress sites, if it ends up being out of your budget.

So, can you post a pic? What did it look like? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards