Attire & Accessories Forum

Any reviews of SOD (Store of Dress)

Hi, I am newly engaged and have just started looking at wedding dresses.  I found a couple that I am in love with but are too expensive for me.  I came across a website that does knock-offs of designer dresses...it is SOD www.storeofdress. Has anyone had any experiences with something like this?  The only reviews I found online were fom the stores website.  It's probably too good to be true but who knows :)Thanks!

Re: Any reviews of SOD (Store of Dress)

• I got my dress from them and I was really happy with it. It arrived in pretty shabby wrapping, (just squished into a cardboard box) so it was really crushed when it arrived and it probably wasn't EXACT, because it is a knock off... but for the saving in $1000 it's more than worth it.I think the only thing you can tell is the material maybe isn't quite as good quality, but again, for the cost difference I didn't care. I'm excited now I can spend that money on other stuff in the weddding!
  • I purchase the dress from the storeofdress 20days ago and I received my dress today and I cried when I tried it on. It is absolutly gorgous and perfect. They did an amazing job. I couldn't ask for anything more at all. I would recommend their company to any an everyone. Infact I will be recommending them to all my friends.  it is truly amazing!!
  • I have just received my dress and its absolutley gorgeous. I am so so delighted. I was concerned that it might not be as nice as the original but it absolutely is. The flowery lace is just gorgeous and the detailing is fantastic. I would definintely recommend ordering through this website. Order early and air on the side of caution with sizing although there is give in the seams to allow a little bit if need be. The garment bags are see through just to mention in case you are storing your dress in the same house as your husband to be! This dress is a winner and all my emails were replied to the same day or the next day. Do it, order now! I am so so glad I did.
  • I got married on May 21, everyone complimented me on my dress. My husband said I was stunning. Thank you for help making my wedding day a memorable one. When anyone decides to buy a wedding dress, please note that you will have to get alterations done for a perfect fit.
  • My experience of ordering dress though SOD: one month ago, I was almost be mad, only 3weeks to my wedding date, I still looked for the wedding dress, one of my friends recommend me SOD because of her good experience.
    just 1days I placed the order, made the payment through , and got the letter to confirm the size, color and shipping address, since I have no time to alter the dress, the SOD guy offer me custom made service.and only 18days I got the dress!so nice, I came tears when I saw it! I high appreciated the good service of SOD, hope I can see my dress appear on the website !!

• I just wanted to write and let you know that I did receive my dress and it is absolutely  gorgeous!!! I couldn't be more happy with your service and this BEAUTIFUL dress! The time for my order to receiving the dress was so fast! Thank you so much for all of your wonderful service to my alteration requests on the dress. It is absolutely beautiful and you are awesome!!

• I just ordered this dress, and it is perfect! I have tried on the actual Casablanca dress in a bridal shop, and there almost no differences. It is everything I wanted, and I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day!!!! I highly recomend this dress!

• Very, very beautiful dress! I ordered it in red and it’s stunning!! I was a little scared at first, but when I opened it today my eyes lit up! I'm a very happy bride! My wedding is in July so I ordered it big to get it altered close to my wedding. :) I'm going to order my bridesmaids and flower girl's dresses from here!

• I got the dress and it fits perfectly!! Thank you so much it is
    absolutely beautiful! I will recommend StoreofDress to all my
    friends... you have been wonderful!!!

• I recently purchased this dress after finding in a bridal store. The price in the store was 575+. This dress is absolutely perfect and looks exactly like the one in the store. I am very pleased and will use SOD again. Thank you so much for a great job.

• Received this wedding dress today, it is stunning. Ordered size 8 as waist 1" too big for size 6, fits like a glove, no alteration necessary and looks beautiful on. Arrived 3-4 weeks early on the 2 month delivery, service excellent. Really am very very pleased :)

• I ordered my dress on this site.But It is all good for me.
    Their quick response and thoughtful detials are all perfect!
    And I am also satisfied with my wedding dress.
    I got compliments from everyone. It was what I was looking for and some. I didnt want a big puffy dress or anything with a train but I still wanted to look like a bride. It's perfect and so fashion forward

• The dress arrived and looks fantastic!!  Thanks so much!!  We are getting the measurements from the other bridesmaids and hope to place the remaining order with you very soon!!  I look forward to dealing with you again soon!!

• Got this dress today in not even a month, it's for my maid of honor and it's lovely. Professional workmanship, very recommended! thank you!

• I received the dress, the barbie dress, veil and gloves, I am very happy with it!

• I have recieved the dress this morning.It is so magnificent! I will tell anyone who need to buy.Thanks for your dress and good service!

• I just recieved my bridesmaids dresses today. They are beautiful! I am so happy with them. Thank you so much. I will tell all of my friends what a great job you did.

• I bought my dress online. I LOVED it. The price is great. I ordered it 5 months early just in case I didn't like it and needed to buy another. I received it in about 6 weeks. The train was longer than I had wanted so I had it removed by a seamstress for 30 and it was a little big but that was ok cus it was a corseted style.

• I just recieved my bridesmaids dresses today. They are beautiful! I am so happy with them. Thank you so much. I will tell all of my friends what a great job you did.

• I bought this dress for my mother in law, in order to wear it in my wedding. When she saw it she loved it, it was absolutely perfect!

• I recently purchased this dress after finding in a bridal store. The price in the store was 575+. This dress is absolutely perfect and looks exactly like the one in the store. I am very pleased and will use SOD again. Thank you so much for a great job.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards