Attire & Accessories Forum

Marisa Dress

Hello everyone! I need a little help here. I went to a local Richmond bridal shop and found THE dress. I was told it is a brand new Marisa dress named "Harper". I did not purchase the dress at that bridal shop because the price was just outrageous but I can't find it anywhere else because I am told that Marisa does not name her dresses and only uses style numbers. I can not find any pictures anywhere to determine a style number for this dress. It is an off the shoulder gown with a little fold on the straps, it has asymmetrical ruching in the bodice and a sweetheart neckline and full skirt. It is available in white and ivory and is very classic with no beading, crystal or lace. Please help if you think that you know this dress! I was told by a bridal retailer when I described it to her that it may be #734 does anyone have any photos of this dress? Please email me at [email protected]. Thanks for your help!

Re: Marisa Dress

• I ended up ordering this gown from Ferri Formals in Schenectady, NY and they and my dress are fabulous! *Tip for anyone ordering a Marisa- the sizes can be drastically different, don't let this alarm you. I am a street size 00 and my size 10 Marisa is only a little too big!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards