Attire & Accessories Forum

3 dresses, but which one's the one?

Re: 3 dresses, but which one's the one?

• I like #2!! :) GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I really like the 2nd one. I think it looks amazing on you and I love the detail.
  • #2 gets my vote. 
  • For me, it'd be a very close tie between #1 and #2, I think they are both gorgeous...My initial reaction was #1, no doubt, but I went back and looked at it and I think the asymmetrical "wrap" under the bust kind of looks a little, well, 'different,' so I'm going with #2 with an altered sweetheart neckline :)
  • Thanks girls! You guys are a lot of help. I love dress 1 & 2 the most. My issue with 1 is the wrap under the bust line, I think it looks odd, but I love the back of the dress and the way it fits (although I guess when the other one is altered it would look that way too). I love the neckline and that it is lace up...and that it has detailing on the train. This dress also comes in white, which is what I want. My issue with 2 is the train is plain, but I love the lace peeking through at the bottom (my grandmother got married in a dress that had the lace peeking through). I also love the dropped waist, and would definitely make it into a sweetheart neckline. I can also order this dress in a lace up. This dress doesn't come in white, only diamond white...which worries me a bit because I have my groom and groomsmen in white (or plan too) and am worried it won't look right. You guys all seem to like 1 & 2 more than 3...and I agree....thanks for helping me narrow it!
  • Really tough choice...I can't choose...I know that doesn't help you...maybe repost with just the two choices?
  • I love the 2nd dress...but which one are you going to look back on and really regret not wearing?  That's how I decided on mine. 
  • I think the first dress is the most flattering on you. My second choice would be #3 because I like how the beading contrasts with the dress. That is my favorite element on dresses, beading that shows up. I don't care for #2 because I don't like dresses that come up so high under the bust.
  • You are stunning in the 1st one! Love it! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Too easy! Number one is unbelievable on you!!! Two is okay, but I don't think three is flattering (in general, not exclusively on you). But I adore number one. Care to share specifics on it??? :)
  • #1, but you gotta pick what YOU like best.
  • My vote would be for the first one.  It is so incredibly flattering on you, and you look the most radiant in it!
  • I like #1 the best. It's most flattering on you. #3 is my second choice.
  • #1 is beautiful and my second choice would be #2.
  • I like the second one the best.
  • Definetly the first one!! Very flattering! Not a fan of #3, it has no flow.
  • My vote is for #1! I love everything about it and you look great in it!
  • I like them all! I like the back of the first one, the front and the lace edging on the secong one. if I had to pick one for you I would pick the second one:) You are going to look beautiful no matter which one you pick!
  • Honestly, I love number 3. Number 1, I don't like the back--the tie is distracting. Number 2--I don't like the lace at the kick or the bottom of the dress. JMHO =) Good luck!
  • Wow! I agree! All are fantastic, but #1 is definately it. Even your expression in the pic shows that your more confident in that one.
    Jen Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • #2 Fa sho!!! I love the detailing at the bottom!
  • I actually love Maggie, but I have to say of the three I would have to say I like both #1 and #2 but not #3, sorry
  • First of all you look great in all of them! I personally think that the details in the first dress are amazing and you wear them so well.. I also like dress two, but prefer the sweetheart neckline and back of dress one more. Dress 3 is pretty on top, but I personally dont like the bottom half. Good luck- Im sure whatever dress you decide will work out perfectly! :)
  • #2 has the wow factor! will def look awesome w/ the sweet heart neckline
  • First dress! I love the neckline on you.
  • Number 2 looks the best in my opinion. It looks alot like the first one but has a little more of the awe factor. They are both very nice dresses though. I didn't really like number three though sorry.
  • I think the first one is absolutely stunning! Hands down, thats the one id go with!! Beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards