Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Maggie Sottero Harlow Brides?

I'm wondering if anyone else is going to be wearing Harlow, and what your shoes and accessories are (if you've decided). TIA!

Re: Maggie Sottero Harlow Brides?

• Options
    This is my biggest issue. Love LOVE LOVE!!! the dress but realized my idea of wearing a flower/rhinestone hair accessory is now out due to the flower under the bustline. LOL. Instead Im wearing two floral shaped swarvoski crystal hairpins. An actual flower real or fake would be too much IMO. Havent chosen shoes or jewelry yet!
  • Options
    PP, I've tried on the Harlow, and it was my #2 at the time I put it on. But I only liked it without the flower. Go ahead and take it off and accessorize to your liking.
  • Options
    I was originally back and forth about the flower, but I feel like it makes the dress. I was also thinking a flower fastener for my veil. I'd like to do 40's inspired hair (it's on the short side). I a flower on the opposite side (not humongous) could look ok, but it may be leaning on too much.
  • Options
    Oooh no! I dont want to take the flower off! Sorry if I sounded as if I were complaining about it. LOL. That's not what I meant. It's just that I hadnt given much thought to hair at the time I picked the dress and later saw really pretty flower accessories for the hair but decided not to go in that direction. I just think if you're gonna do the flower it should be in one place or the other. I think having one in the hair takes away from the accent of the dress. That's why I opted for the hair pins. Im also not wearing a veil so the crystal pins should add some oomph to it. I saw gorgeous earrings at David's Bridal. They may be a little on the big side but Im contemplating bigger earrings and no necklace.  What do you think? I apologize in advance for the lack of clicky. Im on Mozillahttp://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplayView?storeId=10052&catalogId=10051&categoryId=-49997479&currentIdx=15&subCategory=-49998498|-49997997&catentryId=6110544&sort=
  • Options
    I was also thinking larger earrings no necklace. I was thinking flower in hair before, but now I'm starting to think otherwise. Hmmm...
  • Options
    I also considering a faux fur wrap for outside pics since I will be getting married in March.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards