New Hampshire

Re: Confessions Wednesday

• Options
    Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I so needed this today...

I confess that I am getting extremely frustrated with my bridesmaids. it's so friggin difficult to get them all in the same place at the same time, which hasn't happened since LAST summer. I know that people have lives and get busy, but seriously this is making me a little mad. It's not like we live scattered about the country, it shouldn't be difficult to find a few hours out of ONE day to meet up. I have things we need to talk about face to face and gifts to give them. I feel like stomping my feet and screaming.

I also confess that I feel really guilty about my first confession.
  • Options
    Steffy3217Steffy3217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I will never be in another wedding again..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We'll meet Baby Lobstah next week!!!  Induction will be Monday or Thursday depending on my blood pressure results.
    I am SO EXCITED!!!

And I'm only telling Knotties - cause I don't want friends and family to spend the weekend waiting but I know you all can handle it  :)
  • Options
    Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yaay! Congrats Danto!!! I hope that your labor and delivery goes smoothly and without problems. Soak up every minute with your little one, they grow up way too fast.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats, Danto!!

I confess that I hate the snow.  I HATE HATE HATE it.  2 feet the last day of March??  Dear Truckee California, I hate you right now, love Shauni.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay Danto!

I confess that too many things are changing right now and it's freaking me out.  I'm a creature of habit and having so many things being changed all at once is too much.  I'll feel better when the dust settles.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I'm wicked excited that my store isn't closing!!!! I hadn't said anything yet but the retail store I work in was due to close at the end of April but my store manager got a phone call Friday afternoon saying that they are keeping us open for atleast another year! Like CG-PM I'm a creature of habit and don't deal well when my world gets flipped.

Congrats Danto! I hope everything goes smoothly for you. Who knows she might decided to make her apperance without being induced, but being the first girl probably not. My best friend was almost 2 weeks past her due date, they were scheduling to induce her and they day before they were going to induce she went into labor.
  • Options
    dls.1215dls.1215 member
    edited December 2011
    I confess I purposely don't look at my siggy anymore because the ticker freaks me out too much.  I also confess its so hard to stare at our shower gifts in our living room and NOT use them til the wedding!!   FI wants to break out the crockpot so bad, haha me too!

I confess that if FI's family causes any more drama I'm just going to lose it on them, even he is getting sick of it!
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yay Danto!! That is super exciting!!

I confess that I really want someone to call/message/something me and say they "received my STD and can't wait blah blah" haha I just want other people to be excited as I am!

Lastly, I confess that the girl at BofA was really irked me today. I'm sorry but don't just stand there and STARE at me with your back to your computer and not process my transaction. I see that you needed help "verifying" my ID...probably because the address on the account is FI's address and not my home address which is on my license. But really, just tell me it will be a minute while you verify something. Don't leave the customer hanging!! And don't stare at them!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I threw a minor fit last night because I really really really wanted to buy myself a nice DSLR before leaving for Italy. Unfortunately, I don't think it's going to happen. We're doing my taxes tonight, so hopefully I can swing some money from my return to pay for it. I feel a little silly for being so upset, but I'm NEVER going to go to those places in Italy EVER again. Damnit, I want a freakin' nice camera to bring with me!!!!!!!!!

Danto - I can't wait to see pictures of your daughter!!!  So exciting!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    First off: Congrats Danto.  Second, that is awesome news FireDancer.  I went through the same thing a few months ago when we got work that plans for school mergings had changed.  Originally, one of the three catholic schools in the city was closing (I teach at one of them).  Suddenly in January the plan changed to all three closing and re-opening as some academy and three schools full of teachers would be fighting for 20 jobs.  It dragged on for weeks.  Our pastor fought and fought until the bishop decided to close the other two and keep us independent.  Most stressful time of my life.

Back on task....
    I confess that I can't stand 95% of my co-workers.  For being educators, they really are stupid and they just irk me.  I confess that I can't trust them and they should be ashamed of themselves for their childish behavior.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    edited December 2011
    Again... I am late in responding.

I confess that I really don't want to be at work.  I get sooo distracted just thinking about my list of stuff to do for the wedding, that I am totally slacking off.  I wish my job used more of my mind, rather than tedious paperwork and excel files.  *Sigh* Doesn't help that I am at a computer all day and can reasearch other stuff too.
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations Danto!  Blessings to you and your family for an easy labor and a lifetime of health and happiness!

I confess that I'm ready to drop flowers totally from my wedding.  $700 so that 12 people can have some kind of flower and 2 baskets for the altar?  REALLY?!?  I confess that I feel guilty cutting out a godmother of a boutineer, but really $25 for a flower that will fall off anyway. 

Sorry for the rant just frustrated because we have no where else to cut!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards