New Hampshire

Reception venue that's BYOB??

Hey all - I am looking for a reception place in either Portsmouth, Rye, Newcastle....or even Kittery, York, Wells, etc...where we can bring our own alcohol to serve.  We both have so many favorite beers and wines we want to share with our guests.  Does anyone know of a place that allows this?   Any ideas?   Thaaaaanks!

Re: Reception venue that's BYOB??

• The only places that are going to let you do this are private halls. IE Knights of Columbus, VFWs, etc. 
  • I know of a couple places in topsfield MA but that is it.  Does it have to be on the beach?   i would even try looking for an estate that you can rent.  There has to be one in ME somewhere.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
  • Is it that you want to save money on what a venue would charge you, or did you want to just ensure that you can serve your favorite brews?  Many places that serve alcohol will bring in things especially for you if you ask them; my venue is bringing in Miller Lite for FI's family and Honeybrown just for FI, and would gladly have found any wines or liquors I requested.
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • This isn't in the area you listed, but I know Tupelo Music Hall in Londonderry, NH is one that does that
    126 Invited image
    37 Ready to Rock! image
    9 Party Poopers image
    80 Can't find the mailbox imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards