Attire & Accessories Forum

Wedding Bouquet! If you know flowers I NEED YOU..What are these??

Re: Wedding Bouquet! If you know flowers I NEED YOU..What are these??

• The first link has (larger flowers) peonies, the white flowers with pink in the center are alstromeria, and the darker pink flowers with the black centers are gerbera daisies.

The second link the large white flower in the center (which looks like a lot of little white flowers) is hydrangea. There are light pink roses, it appears the white flowers with 4 petals are crocuses (could be something else), and the taller white flowers in the back are either white larkspur or white mini carnation stems.

You didn't state which flowers you wanted info on, I think I got all of them.
  • amyb140amyb140 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2012
    The bridesmaids bouquets have garden roses, gerbera daisies, and snapdragons.  There's definitely at least one more that I don't know the name of.

The bridal bouquet has roses, hydrandea, calla lilies, and snapdragons - not sure what the others are.
    imageAnniversary
  • OK - maybe I'm wrong :)
    imageAnniversary
  • It's possible that the tall white flowers sticking out in the second bouquet are white stock.

SaveSave
  • They both also have seeded eucylyptus.
    The second one also has freesia
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_wedding-bouquet-if-you-know-flowers-i-need-youwhat-are-these?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:19a5f62a-c82f-4de1-a4f6-3f5992a000c0Post:b398fd0e-7985-4117-b194-de2d36bea3e0">Re: Wedding Bouquet! If you know flowers I NEED YOU..What are these??</a>:
    [QUOTE]The bridesmaids bouquets have garden roses, gerbera daisies, and snapdragons.  There's definitely at least one more that I don't know the name of. The bridal bouquet has roses, hydrandea, calla lilies, and snapdragons - not sure what the others are.
    Posted by amyb140[/QUOTE]

I thought the same as you haha
    ~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Maggie0829Maggie0829 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited March 2012
    The BM bouquets have...
    roses (most likely garden)
    lisianthus
    stock
    alstromeria
    mini gerber daisies
    seeded eucalyptus
    varigated pit

The brides bouquet has...
    stock
    roses
    fressia
    calla lilies
    hydrangea
    seeded eucalyptus

ETA:  I worked as a florist for over 8 years so I know my flowers :)

• Thanks y'all are the best! When I meet with florist I want to have a general idea of what I like!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards