Attire & Accessories Forum

Stuck On 2 Wedding Dresses!

I'm stuck on two dresses that I like for our upcoming wedding in Maui next June. We aren't getting married directly on the beach, but will most likely take some photos on the beach after the ceremony. We will also be having a at-home reception afterwards where I'll most likely wear my dres too. One of them is full lace and more of a mermaid fit, with a sweetheart neckline. I love the look of the lace, and the train is quite beautiful. The second choice still has the lace factor, but more just on the top of the dress. It also has a sweetheart neckline, but the lace detail on the top portion of the dress slowly tapers off just past the waist, and then then skirt of the dress is a tulle-like material. I would consider the style to be more of A-line style. I need to make a decision in the next few days in order to avoid rush charges. I always imagined myself in a more princess-style dress for my wedding, but I feel that because we are doing a destination wedding, I should stick with a more stream-lined dress. Does anyone have any experience or advice on wearing a tulle dress? I have concerns about it getting torn and ruined, and thus unwearable at our at home reception. 
Dress #1 

Dress #2The salon wouldn't alllow photos, but if you click the following link and find dress number 7 by clicking on the small arrows on the right. Dress 2 is quite smiliar to that, but without the metal embellishment below the bust.http://www.pronovias.us/wedding-gowns/last-collection-glamour/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards