Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Pearl's Place-a quick review

I put this on my local board but thought I could help any ladies thinking about using them on this board too Laughing

I ordered 10 Dessy dresses from Pearls Place on March 11...was told should take about 3-4 months for them to come in well to my surprise I was greeted by the UPS guy Friday afternoon with a box full of Dessy dresses. I can't wait to see them on! In case anyone was wondering they arrive in individual plastic garment bags, clearly marked with the sizes on the outside..pretty much like they were sent straight from the factory. 

Thanks to the ladies on this forum for mentioning this place. The cheapest I could find this dress around here was 216...my girls paid 158. It's a great alternative if you don't plan on using a bridal shop.

Hope this helps anyone thinking about using them.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pearl's Place-a quick review

• Options
    Thank you soooo much for posting this review!! I also ordered my girls' bridesmaid dresses from Pearl's Place after hearing a couple of people mention how good it was on here and it is always good to hear it again while waiting for the dresses to come in. Just from the experience I've had with them so far, I would definitely recommend using them- I got dresses normally $208 for $135. You can't beat that! And they have been nothing but professional. I ordered the dresses over the phone since you can't order them online from their site, and I got a receipt in the mail a few days later tops. They have also been great responding to any emails and sending me important info. about how they will be shipped, etc.
    Planning Bio

Our wedding date is November 12, 2011

110 invited 86 accepted! 20 can't make it 4 haven't responded yet
    RSVP Date October 12th, 2011

• Options
    I know! I wish I would've known about them before I bought my dress, probably would have saved some money!
    Planning Bio

Our wedding date is November 12, 2011

110 invited 86 accepted! 20 can't make it 4 haven't responded yet
    RSVP Date October 12th, 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards