Attire & Accessories Forum

Looking for a hair thingy... any ideas? PIP

Hi girls!

For the life of me I can NOT find a comb/flower for my hair. At least within my budget...

Here's the hairstyle (roughly):

Here's the dress (in ivory & not my size, it's too big):

Here's the back with my veil (15 bucks, whoo!) which will be worn low:

So have any of you come across a crystal comb (3-5 inches) or an ivory flower (3-5 inches) for $20 and under? Or any other suggestions  of what might look good? Thanks so much!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
"He was my mum and dad's best friend. He's a convicted murderer, but he's broken out of wizard prison and he's on the run. He likes to keep in touch with me, though...keep up with news...check if I'm happy..."

Harry on Sirus to the Dursleys. HP Prisoner of Azkaban

Re: Looking for a hair thingy... any ideas? PIP

• I'd definitely check out Etsy.
  • Agree with PP. I made my comb because I couldn't find anything I loved for cheap... Jo Ann's is a wonderful place :o
  • Will do! Thanks guys!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    "He was my mum and dad's best friend. He's a convicted murderer, but he's broken out of wizard prison and he's on the run. He likes to keep in touch with me, though...keep up with news...check if I'm happy..."

Harry on Sirus to the Dursleys. HP Prisoner of Azkaban
  • Definitely check out craft stores and Etsy is awesome as well.  I found some bobby pins with pearls on the tips for about 11 bucks. 

My sister's friend is making all the hair clips for my bridesmaids and is charging me 8 dollars a piece.  And shes still making a profit.  (She does this on the side for extra money)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_looking-hair-thingy-ideas-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:257eaa16-132a-4c82-a15d-ad31480b5c9bPost:fba72d51-db05-4eb9-810c-7df56c834ef4">Re: Looking for a hair thingy... any ideas? PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Agree with PP. I made my comb because I couldn't find anything I loved for cheap... Jo Ann's is a wonderful place :o) 
    Posted by firsttimersluck[/QUOTE]

this!! Also try Michaels... I was there last night and they had ones that were cheap already made, or you could make yourself. Also try Claires. I looked on Etsy the other day for stuff and maybe I gave up too fast but the prices for what I was looking for were completey outragous.
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards