New Hampshire

Southern NH Brides - Floral Question?

Has anyone spent under $150 for your bouquet and who did you go with? I am not looking for people who DIY and to be more specific in season blooms nothing crazy. 

Re: Southern NH Brides - Floral Question?

• I haven't actually had my wedding yet, but the quote I was given by my florist for roses, hydrangeas, lisianthus, and purple stock, was $100 for my bouquet and a free toss bouquet. I'm going with Naturally Elegant out of Keene if you're looking for someone.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Untitled
    image 218 Invited image 130 Are ready to party!! image 79 Are missing out. :(image 10 Are making me wait. :(
  • We went with Cobblestone Design Co. in Concord and LOVED them. I could not have been more happy with the bouquets, bouts, and alter/church decorations we got through them (did DIY center pieces). I can't remember how much exactly my bouquet was, but I don't think it was more than $150. They were totally willing to work with our budget too. Highly recommend!
    Anniversary
  • Hi, I'm using lyndsey loring design. Her work looks amazing and prices are fantastic! For my bouquet I paid $75 for hydrangeas,roses,and lisianthus
  • I believe my bouquet is around $75. I am using Fresh Water Farms in Atkinson, NH.
  • I'm using Lyndsey Loring Design also. My boquet is going to have purple calla lillies, purple roses, and small white flowers with crystals in the middle for $100. Her prices are amazing and she is so nice and really listens to what you want and works within your budget.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks everyone! Lyndsey is booked on my day as she was my first choice =( Def going to check out Freshwater Farms too!
  • In Response to Re:Southern NH Brides Floral Question?:[QUOTE]I'm using Lyndsey Loring Design also. My boquet is going to have purple calla lillies, purple roses, and small white flowers with crystals in the middle for 100. Her prices are amazing and she is so nice and really listens to what you want and works within your budget. Posted by redsoxchick148927[/QUOTE]
    I used Lyndsey as well. Everything came out looking fantastic! I can't say enough good things about her!
  • I am using PJ's out of Bedford he is just amazing.  I have used him before for other things and I have also been to many weddings he has done and he is just so reasonable and does beautiful work. 
  • We're going with http://www.susannesweddings.com/ and my bouquet will definitely be under $150 (though I don't remember the exact amount) and I have expensive flowers.

Anne's Country Florals in Hudson, NH also quoted me under $150.
  • DH's uncle is a florist and owns the Village Bouquet in Farmington.  He did the bouquets for all of my ladies and myself plus the bouts for the fathers and all of the GM and coursages for our readers, and moms, and grandmas.  He worked with us to make our budget work.  Everything came out beyond our expectations.
    Anniversary
  • We are going with The Country Daisy in Farmington. My bouquet is $75 for hydrangeas, lisianthus, and purple roses, plus star beads and sparkles. She is absolutely amazing and so willing to work with us, and is delivering for free! We had checked out Lyndsey and were fairly happy with her, but in the end decided to go with Country Daisy. We also checked out the Village Bouquet and were incredibly unhappy! He wanted almost 3 times what every other florist wanted for the same flowers and bassically told me everything i wanted was awful and I was clueless!

image 183 Invited image 101 Are ready to party!! image 82 Are missing out image 0 Are Driving me Crazy!! The new Mrs. McIver!! :)
  • I'm using Suzanne's Weddings. We saw her booth at a bridal show and just loved her (and her work!). She is under $150. I am doing a purple wild flower bouquet
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I'm also going with Lyndsey Loring, I was quoted $75 for lavender roses and hydrangeas, purple stock and purple lisianthus, with ivy cascading out of it.
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • Have you tried F as in Flowers?  Unique and I think the pricing is okay.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards