Which gloves would should I wear?

Which gloves would you wear between these 3 options w this dress? or
 Would satin gloves look better? Any feedback is appreciated...thx

1Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

Re: Which gloves would should I wear?

• Gloves are totally NMS.

The white wrist length ones remind me of Mickey Mouse gloves or marching band, and elbow length ones remind me of Prom circa 1998.

If you insist on wearing gloves, I would suggest finding a delicate lace pair versus satin or crocheted.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_which-gloves-would-should-i-wear?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:2c4750df-d5d8-499b-95eb-cbecd2622560Post:89ce5830-5f74-4e52-b63b-0745ffaab1af">Re: Which gloves would should I wear?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Gloves are totally NMS. The white wrist length ones remind me of Mickey Mouse gloves or marching band, and elbow length ones remind me of Prom circa 1998. If you insist on wearing gloves, I would suggest finding a delicate lace pair versus satin or crocheted.
    Posted by itzMS[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I have to agree, gloves seem to be very old school.

If you must have them, I'd go with Itz suggestions.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I third pp's... sorry!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I wore lace fingerless gloves because I knew it would be a PITA to try and deal with rings otherwise. Something to consider. I think the first pair is best if you're set on gloves with fingers.
  • I agree with Retread. I'm not totally opposed to gloves, but elbow-length glove would look much better than those wrist-length gloves.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ballgowns = formal = elbow gloves.

Sorry, not trying to be mean.
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards