New Hampshire

Rehearsal Dinner options

Does anyone have any recommendations for a rehersal dinner site in the Manchester area. We are looking to have about 35 people, and would want to stay under $50 per person. Most important is going to be good food. We are having our reception at the Bedford Village Inn, so that is out. Thanks!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rehearsal Dinner options

• Fratello's is a fun place and they have a TON of functions there.  :) Hope that helps!! 
  • I bet the Hanover St Chop House could work something out for that price range. That's my favorite restaurant, best food IMHO.

The Puritan Backroom is a family favorite...good food, they have a function room too. Def. can work in that budget.
    imageimageimage

You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.
  • Thanks for the Hanover Street Chop house - would never have known.

I feel like every event I go to is either at fratellos or Puritan backroom. If you have any more unique suggestions please let me know.

Also has anyone heard anything about LaBelle winery or the Copper Door?
  • I don't know anything about La Belle yet, but I * believe* everything is catered there and it's not a regular restaurant. With that said, it could be fun if you started there with a private tasting before dinner, no?

Copper Door in Bedford I know is expensive, haven't been there yet but maybe they can put a package together. My uncle went there and were really disappointed with what they got for the money.

Is Salem too far? Everyones raving about Tuscan Kitchen to me lately: http://www.tuscanbrands.com/kitchen/ I haven't been yet but I know they just added a lot of beautiful function rooms.

Also, Merrimack has Buckley's Great Steaks and Common Man. There's the Country Tavern in Nashua, Mile Away in Milford....

Manchester Country Club is another idea.
    imageimageimage

You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.
  • I liked The Copper Door when we went last year, and they do have a nice function space off of the main dining room.  You could also look into Cotton in Manchester.  The Hanover St. Chophouse was a great suggestion!

We had our wedding at BVI a few years ago!  Good luck with everything!
  • We had a wonderful experience with Giorgios in Milford nh. Food was great, space is really nice, and the staff was wonderful.
  • Our RD was at the Atkinson Country Club.  My MIL said they were great to work with and the food was delish!
    Anniversary
  • I offer a "like" to Giorgios too. There's one on the Merrimack/Nashua line too.  Yummers.
    imageimageimage

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_rehearsal-dinner-options?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:343a69c3-37f4-40e8-9c89-d57e9885e1f0Post:598c84b1-b04a-4c30-ad5d-ab13bb96e8cd">Re: Rehearsal Dinner options</a>:
    [QUOTE]I liked The Copper Door when we went last year, and they do have a nice function space off of the main dining room.  You could also look into Cotton in Manchester.  The Hanover St. Chophouse was a great suggestion! We had our wedding at BVI a few years ago!  Good luck with everything!
    Posted by YayBananas[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>LOVE Cotton. I was not aware that they did functions...

</div>
  • I'm not 100% sure if they do, but I know friends have used them for catering services in the past.  I'm sure they would be happy to try and work with you! 

I would also recommend the Homestead restaurant in Merrimack as well.
  • I've been to the Tuscan Kitchen before. Totally awesome food!! I can't wait to go there again.  But... I know that they aren't really cheap and  I went for a work Christmas party, so I cannot comment on the total price at the end of the night.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards