Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

I said YES to the dress today!!!!

We are having a double wedding with my Fiances sister, it will be a small beach wedding followed by a dinner cruise. Back in Feb. she was here to visit and we were out and about in a nearby tourist town. ( no wedding plans at this time). We had gone into this small boutique and there was a dress that she begged me to try on, then I told here if I ever actually got married again (have been engaged for 4 years) I would by a dress here. Mind you all I am a biker and boutiques are not in my circle. So last week I went back there with a friend and tried on some different dresses, there was one that I like but needed to think about it. Today I went back again with a different friend tried it on again and said YES to the dress! Beautiful lace tea length dress with a hankie hem ( so I am told that's what it is called). Put a deposit on the dress and will get it in about 4 months. I am thrilled to say the least. We are getting married Jan.3, 2013. Rolling right along.

Re: I said YES to the dress today!!!!

• Options
    Yay, congrats!!! :)
  • Options
    Congrats! Do you have a picture? I wanna see!
  • Options
    congrats!!! ditto the request for a picture
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    So exciting! Just got mine picked early this month and I get it end of July : now to find the right sash or to make one :
  • Options
    kaos16kaos16 member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment

So exciting!!!!!  I have never heard of a double wedding.  How does that work?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_i-said-yes-to-the-dress-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:2f2f2ea6-e8a3-4737-a7b5-16a30f525025Post:83a9db1a-50a9-46fd-a8e7-f424d08be780">Re: I said YES to the dress today!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]So exciting!!!!!  I have never heard of a double wedding.  How does that work?
    Posted by kaos16[/QUOTE]

We will have a very small and private ceremony, we will do vows one at a time basically that is the difference, we are older brides not looking for anything big. We split the cost, ideas, and work. The other brides is my future hubby's baby sister, she is 52, and I am 48 and we have all been married before. Seems simple enough, then we are going on a cruise to Mexico together.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_i-said-yes-to-the-dress-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:2f2f2ea6-e8a3-4737-a7b5-16a30f525025Post:1ee22c2f-fe89-4c99-97dd-27d168469d2f">Re: I said YES to the dress today!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats! Do you have a picture? I wanna see!
    Posted by RailWayWife[/QUOTE]

How do I post a picture?
  • Options
    Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards