New Hampshire
Options

Honeymoon booked!

I'm so excited!! We are going on a "cheap" honeymoon because we are going to hopefully buy a house next year as well. Staying in a cabin in the Smoky Mountains in Tennesee! Jacuzzi on the deck overlooking the mountains, sounds good to me! :)

Where is everyone else going? 
Photobucket

Re: Honeymoon booked!

• Options
    singing_lynsinging_lyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're looking at using my parents time share in Jamaica at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay. It looks absolutely beautiful. But even with the time share 1 week is going to be over $2600 because it's all-inclusive so we still have to discuss it more. We know we'll have the money it just seems like a lot for 1 week to me. We're also looking at Dominican Republic as a back-up.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Untitled
    image 218 Invited image 130 Are ready to party!! image 79 Are missing out. :(image 10 Are making me wait. :(
  • Options
    Kfudge0714Kfudge0714 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    nothing wrong with a "cheap honeymoon"!!! and congrats on the check!

FI and I are looking at Valentin Imperial Maya in Riviera Maya, Mexico! =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_honeymoon-booked?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:101Discussion:37e3a6a8-44b6-4449-b117-e8b160d17ea5Post:3cf5f5cf-14d6-4b6d-9327-0a02f84ee30c">Re: Honeymoon booked!</a>:
    [QUOTE]nothing wrong with a "cheap honeymoon"!!! and congrats on the check! FI and I are looking at Valentin Imperial Maya in Riviera Maya, Mexico! =)
    Posted by Kfudge0714[/QUOTE]

A friend of mine stayed there and didn't want to leave.  She said its amazing!
  • Options
    Kfudge0714Kfudge0714 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_honeymoon-booked?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:101Discussion:37e3a6a8-44b6-4449-b117-e8b160d17ea5Post:a827ce0e-8a8f-4ccd-b8c7-f7ea1af7a66b">Re: Honeymoon booked!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Honeymoon booked! : A friend of mine stayed there and didn't want to leave.  She said its amazing!
    Posted by DirtyWater[/QUOTE]

good to know!! thank you for sharing =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! It doesn't matter where you spend it as long as youre together and enjoying it. We're looking at sandals resorts in St Lucia and Jamaica.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rocky - My friends just came back from Sandals St. Lucia and they loved, loved, loved it.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the jacuzzi on the porch/balcony thing... we'll have one too! We're going to Cancun & staying at the Fiesta Americana Condesa for 6night, It will be both of our first "real" (meaning...as adults...not going with our parents somewhere) vacations...and neither of us have ever left the country before.... so we are highly anticipating it! lol
    126 Invited image
    37 Ready to Rock! image
    9 Party Poopers image
    80 Can't find the mailbox imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards