New Hampshire
Options

For Sale: small square centerpiece vases and frosted votive holders

I have some centerpiece/table decoration items from my wedding this past fall that I hope an upcoming NH bride can make use of! I can meet someone in the Nashua/Manchester area if you are interested.

48 Libbey 3" Square votive holder/vases. They are all in perfect condition, as they each held water and a rose -- No candles were used in them. They are in boxes of 12. $15 for each box of 12, but $50 if you buy all 48 :)

44 2" frosted glass votive candle holders with votive candles. There were originally 48 of these (32 heart design, 16 celebrate love design), but 4 are missing. About 2/3 of these have had a white, unscented votive candle burned in them and probably have ~5 hours of candle left (originally 10 hour candles). The remaining 1/3 have brand new white, unscented votive candles in them. $40 for the batch of votive holders with candles.

If you are interested, please email violetdevil at gmail dot com. Happy planning!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My two favorite cats!
Anniversary

Re: For Sale: small square centerpiece vases and frosted votive holders

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you willing to ship if I pay shipping costs?
    Dana Coval
    dana_coval@yahoo.com
  • Options
    selwamarieselwamarie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there

Do you still have the votive holders for sale? I would like to buy two boxes of 12 from you for our wedding in August.

Please let me know..my email address is selwamarie4@gmail.com

Thank you so much!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards