New Hampshire

budget DJ in southern NH?

Hello, Does anyone have a recommendation for a Dj that serves southern NH and is under $1,000? We don't want a overly "cheesy" Dj but we want everyone to have a ton of fun and dance all night. Any suggestions?

Re: budget DJ in southern NH?

• I used DJ Dave Lynch for my wedding. He was great!
  • We used Eric Fletcher of DJ Etc.  We loved him!  I can get you his contact info if you want it.
    Anniversary
  • I used Josh "J Boogz" Field from ECF Entertainment.  He was amazing!  ECF as a whole doesn't do anything cheesy unless you specifically request it - the only thing we had at our wedding was the hokey pokey, because there were a lot of kids who we thought would really enjoy it (and they did!).  Josh did an amazing job with our party and we had so much fun - we're still getting compliments, and a couple of my cousins even asked for his contact information for their weddings/parties, too!  Anyone at ECF will gladly work with your budget as well, to make sure you're not paying any more than you want to, but still getting a fantastic party.

If you do reach out to Josh, tell him Abbe sent you :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank you ladies, I will check them all out! MrsKathyC, does Dj etc have a website?
  • We used Billy Rears from Main Event DJ's.  He was great and really kept the party going!
    Anniversary
  • He does, though I'm not sure how often he updates it.  http://www.djetcmusic.com/

Here is his email address.  djetc.fletcher.mtn@gmail.com
    Anniversary
  • Thank you ladies for all of the suggestions. I think we are going to go with DJ boogz from ECF entertainment, thank you for the recommendation AppleJame+PB!!! I mentioned your name to him.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_budget-dj-in-southern-nh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:3ada5abf-6ee0-4e26-af94-b4d4f64fa1e1Post:eb94cd9f-ccab-4555-8378-1b9a7335876c">Re: budget DJ in southern NH?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you ladies for all of the suggestions. I think we are going to go with DJ boogz from ECF entertainment, thank you for the recommendation AppleJame+PB!!! I mentioned your name to him.
    Posted by manda1933[/QUOTE]

<div>You are very welcome!  Congratulations on checking that off your to-do list - and I'm sure you'll love him!</div>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are going with DJ Rick Bellanti from Bell-Aire Music Productions.
    He's so professional and his planning process with his Wedding Planner Book is fantastic. He's not cheesy at all and his reviews are all awesome! And he was under $1,000 for our 6 hour Wedding.
    We found him through another blog here on the Knot. He even recommmended our JP and photographer. His website is www.bellairemusic.com Good-Luck!
     Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards