New Hampshire

candice french

does anybody know her phone number?  I emailed her twice but no reply.

i had a trial make up- i liked it but it's not wow.  but i paid deposit already 50%! what should i do or say?

Re: candice french

• edited December 2011
    Are you sure you have the right address? Her e-mail address is: candice.french@yahoo.com.  I would be shocked if she did not get back to you in a timely manner. She even puts up and "out of office" automatic response when she goes out of town.

I misread your post at first and thought it was Candice's work you were unhappy with.

As for your original make-up artist, just be honest. People in the wedding industry require deposits because they know there is a chance that someone will be unhappy or change their mind. I am a bit surprised that you were required to put down a 50% deposit. Be prepared to lose that (although some vendors will agree to give a deposit back if they are able to get another booking) - BUT - you will be very happy with Candice's work. She is an amazing artist. She did my make-up for my wedding and when it came time for my trial she did a number of different looks so I would be completely satisfied. Many girls have used her on here. I am sure they will echo my admiration for her. :)

I am also sending you a PM
  • simplelangsimplelang member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks!! I was able to contact her by phone.  It really helped.  I have the right email add but it's not reaching her.  Probably, if I everything goes well, I can still use the artist for the hair.

• Carrie229Carrie229 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone have the phone number for Candice French? I emailed her, and haven't heard back, and am having trouble finding a phone number for her. Her work is amazing!
    Thanks! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards