Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Alfred Angelo

Anyone getting Alfred Angelo Bridesmaid dresses? I'm trying to decide on a color but the swatches online are so off from what they really look like. Anyone have pictures of any of the pinks they offer?

Re: Alfred Angelo

• Options
    I haven't read anything about them on the knot but I do know that my daughter has tossed every Alfred Angelo BM gown she's ever worn as soon as she's taken it off.
  • Options
    I am getting Alfred Angelo BM dress style #7073 in tea rose.  Compared to the tea rose color online, the actual fabric is a little bit lighter. 

I would go into a store that carries their line though and look at the color swatches they have.  At least that way, even if you don't buy them, you'll know exactly what color you're in for.
    "The dress upped the ante."
  • Options
    Go in store because satin and chiffon vary with the satin having a shine to it. I have four girls in AA dresses all different. For the pinks it depends on if you want a soft pink or a hot pink. You can get a swatch book for about $9 in store but it only has the satin swatches and some stores now do not have the chiffon one even in store for their own use so you kind of have to look at the sample dresses to get an idea and hope the color you want is in a sample dress.

Extra advice. By the swatch book once and take it to Michael's or another craft store and buy RIBBON for any people you need to give swatches to.
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    We're using tea rose by AA.  I would describe it as a bright baby pink if that makes any sense.  What color are you looking at?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_alfred-angelo-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:4039b808-f610-4097-90d8-98d3272ead3ePost:9365e28a-5bb2-4f8f-bf82-abbf13adb8d9">Re: Alfred Angelo</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're using tea rose by AA.  I would describe it as a bright baby pink if that makes any sense.  What color are you looking at?
    Posted by HobokenBride2012[/QUOTE]

<div>Do you have a picture of the actual dress? The color looks soo light on the computer. I find that the colors online arent true to what they actually look like. I first was looking at lipstick but to me it looks more red than pink so i'm not happy with that. Even looking at the swatches its difficult to tell what they will actually look like. </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_alfred-angelo-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:4039b808-f610-4097-90d8-98d3272ead3ePost:d926366a-a016-48f8-8cbb-87466fb00f34">Re: Alfred Angelo</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Alfred Angelo : Do you have a picture of the actual dress? The color looks soo light on the computer. I find that the colors online arent true to what they actually look like. I first was looking at lipstick but to me it looks more red than pink so i'm not happy with that. Even looking at the swatches its difficult to tell what they will actually look like. 
    Posted by mariasemail86[/QUOTE]

I don't have a pick of the dress because all o the girls have their dresses for alterations.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My bridesmaids dresses are from there and they're great!! :) They're midnight/navy blue though so I can't help on that regard... They didn't have our dress in the navy when we tried them on but they had a variety of other dresses in our color so we could at least see the color before having them order the dreses
    Wedding Planning Bio & For Sale: valeriewalter.weebly.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I wore a BM dress earlier this month from AA. I got lots of compliments on my dress (each BM had a different dress).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are using pool. I think the colors look much better in the actual store than they do on the computer!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! I went to the store again to look at the swatches and dresses. I think I'm going with Sugar Plum. :)
  • Options
    Yes, my bridal party will be wearing their cobalt blue.  I was so happy to find someone who carried a bridesmaid dress in my color!    The dresses are beautiful!  
    Follow Me on Pinterest Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards