Attire & Accessories Forum

Jasmine B2 Tangerine BM dresses

Hi,
Looking to possibly choose Jasmine B2 BM dresses in the color tangerine, but worried b/c I haven't seen the color in person on an entire dress. Does anyone have a pic of the dress from their wedding if they used that color in a chiffon?
Thanks,
Ashley

Re: Jasmine B2 Tangerine BM dresses

• Thanks! Now I'm in between the tangerine & grapefruit. But am unable to find them in an actual dress. That's silly that stores carry the same colors. That's funny cause what I found online is exactly what I found in stores too. I've been to like 5 stores!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_jasmine-b2-tangerine-bm-dresses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:40b66408-a53f-453c-8e30-239861386dc1Post:c102e566-f668-4ad8-b911-ba31f084f9d4">Re: Jasmine B2 Tangerine BM dresses</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's a hard one!  I'm using Jasmine B2 bridesmaid dresses as well but in starry sapphire.  I liked the colbalt, but decided against it because I wasn't able to see it in person in chiffon.  I tried calling other stores that carried the B2 line and found out that all the stores receive the same sample dresses in the same colors.  So you wouldn't be able to just go to another store that carries the line to see it in person. I will say that the Mango Tango color is very nice and I was able to see that one in person in chiffon...
    Posted by Jager1219[/QUOTE]
  • Anyone do their BM dresses in Grapefruit color brand Jasmine B2. Looking for a picture from a real wedding. The online color & small swatches are different. Thanks!
  • Hi abenefiel,

I know you posted this a while back, but wondered if you had any insight or pictures of the Jasmine B2 Grapefruit color?  I am having the SAME problem you had back in 1/2012.  Any insight as to a way to see the color in an actual dress OR did you perhaps end up going with that color and could you post a picture?

Many thanks!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards