Attire & Accessories Forum

Want to help a bride find shoes?

I'm just not a 'shoes girl', nor am I all that fashionable.  I have no idea where to really start looking for shoes, and the wedding is in 80 days.

My dress is pretty similar to:
http://www.moonlightbridal.com/Product/MoonlightCollection/J6204

My 'theme' if any, is victorian, since I'm getting married at a victorian house/mansion.  I want to fit this theme without looking 'in costume', so no genuine 1900's style boots, lol.

I don't want totally-flats but can't walk in HIGH high heels if they're too skinny heeled. Plus I need to be able to walk on grass for the outdoor ceremony and not get mired in.  My FI is like a foot taller so clumsyness is really the limiting factor lol.  I would rather get something pretty cheap or that I can wear again, since I'm running tight in the budget area.

Any ideas of styles to look for, fashionable ladies?

Re: Want to help a bride find shoes?

• If you are going to be walking in grass, I'd go for wedges.  Even kitten heels will sink in.
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I think it depends more on the shoe itself than the style of the shoe ... does that make sense?  You could find flats that don't go with your dress and flats that look great, same for heels, etc.  Don't you have a style of shoe you prefer more, I'd start your search from there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards