New Hampshire

Jacques cakes!

Hey there!

I just had my cake tasting and it was awesome! I want to thank all the people who reviewed them. I am really glad we went to check them out and they really worked with our budget to make it work!
Anniversary

Re: Jacques cakes!

• edited December 2011
    Awesome news!!  We are getting our cake from Jacques - I can't wait to have more of their cake. What was your favorite flavor?
    Photobucket
  • swimlibswimlib member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We loved the spice cake with the cinnamon buttercream. It was sooo delicious and perfect for the fall theme of the wedding. What about you?
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We went with the Espresso cake and Baileys Irish Creme buttercream. TO DIE FOR! There were so many good flavors, it was hard to choose!

I agree, you picked great fall flavors!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    DH and I are counting down to when we get to eat our top tier! Jacques cake is so yummy! :)
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    So exciting!  We are going with them too.  We are doing two flavors.  One is spice with cinnamon and caramel buttercream.  The other is vanilla with chocolate and baileys buttercream.  Glad you liked it :)
    ~~Sabrina~~ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • amanda489amanda489 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats! and glad to hear we are thinking of going with them as well.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I love Jacques cakes!!! Ours was white cake with amaretto buttercream!!!
  • edited December 2011
    You will not be disapointed with Jacques cakes, I had them for our wedding however i did something a little different. i had a very small 2 tier cake, and then I had 200 samples like you get at a bridal show, of every flavor. This worked out great I didn't have to choose any one flavor.+
  • choccovberrychoccovberry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am very happy to hear all postivie things about Jacques.. The FI and I go on Saturday to sample.. Any suggestions?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • becka717becka717 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We ended up with 2 layers almond w/ vanilla frosting and one layer of chocolate w/ chocolate truffle.  Everything we sampled was delicious.  We were OK with sticking to basic flavors because there are some picky people in our families.

This box shipped toys? No this box is toy! Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards