New Hampshire

DJ & Photog recommendation

Has anyone used Ron Reid of Dj Fred Pappalardos or Chris Linscott for photog?

What about Greg Powers Agency DJs?

Re: DJ & Photog recommendation

• FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't heard of either of them. 

I am using Beth Wallace Photography out of Durham, she will travel. Her website is:

and using Dave Lynch for my dj. www.djdavelynch.com
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know either of them, either. I think you should check out Melissa Koren Photography

I know she's traveled across the country to do weddings before, so she's definitely willing to travel! And she is SO reasonable. She goes as low as $850. And she's the sweetest person on earth!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    290image Made the Cut!!
    175image Are Ready to Party!!
    56image Are Party Poopers!!
    59image Still Checking the Calendar!!

• edited December 2011
    we used john loconte from www.johnlophoto.com  and i cannot recommend him enough! amazing... for a DJ we ended up with makin entertainment out of MA, not amazing but still good!

hth
  • edited December 2011
    thanks ladies!
  • edited December 2011
    Dave at "A photographic MEmory" is amazing, we have him scheduled for our May wedding but we already did our engagement session with him and got our photo guest book and it came out gorgeousss!! He is a very talented, nice, and funny guy who will make anyone comfortable... apmnh.com

Also we booked Billy Rears from Main event whom we already love and cant wait to have him do our actual ceremony!!
    GOod luck!
    ....Happy ever after.... http://romanowedding.weebly.com/
  • edited December 2011
    We are going with Details by DiFranco for our wedding photography. They were the only photographers who gave us a military discount which basically gave us their "photobooth" option for free! I love his work and I am so excited for the big day!

We are also using Billy Rears from Main Event DJ. He seems really energetic and for my FH and I, music is one of the most important things at the wedding!

We picked our vendors fairly fast and we have been very pleased with them so far especially because we are in Florida planning for a New Hampshire wedding.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards