Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

MOH dress coordination with Bridesmaids' Dresses

Hello,

In order to have my MOH "stand out" I picked out her dress in a darker color, length and fabric. Everyone just bought their dresses yesterday and now I am having 2nd thoughts. 

For example:
MOH dress: dark grey, full length, satin
Bridesmaid: light grey, tea length, peau de soie

Could this work or am I being nervous?

Re: MOH dress coordination with Bridesmaids' Dresses

• Options
    Having the dress altered to tea length is a good idea! I will discuss that with her.

Thanks! 
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    I agree, I am not a fan of the different lengths. I am a fan of making the MOH stand out though. I love the idea of a different color. As PP said, I would look into having the length altered. It could raise the price significantly for your MOH in terms of alterations, if that is the case, I would offer to pay for a portion of the alterations. Also, if it has only been 2 days - you may be able to change your order. You could put her in the same dress as your BMs but in a different color. I would call the shop you ordered from and ask, they may work with you on that.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    My MOH was in my accent color, and I loved the way it looked =) I agree with PPs about the length though.

Rocking the Dress with my Bestie
    Vacation
    Married Bio
    Day Zero / Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards