July 2012 Weddings

POLL: Random questions!

What is your favorite flower?
What is your favorite color?
Are you having a wedding party dance?  IF no, then what are you replacing it with it anything?
What is your favorite board game?

GO! Happy Wednesday everyone!!

Re: POLL: Random questions!

• edited May 2011
    What is your favorite flower? Lavendar roses
    What is your favorite color? Purple and Navy Blue
    Are you having a wedding party dance?  IF no, then what are you replacing it with it anything? No, and nothing.
    What is your favorite board game? Monopoly!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • What is your favorite flower? Wow this is really hard to pick just one... roses, calla lillies, irises, orchids. Oh and I love lilacs.

What is your favorite color? I'm torn between purple and pink. I wear a ton of pink, but my bedroom growing up was purple, and my wedding colors are lavender and ivory.

Are you having a wedding party dance?  IF no, then what are you replacing it with it anything? Haven't really given it much thought. I've been in them before and have found them awkward if you don't know your partner. So we might not.

What is your favorite board game? I'm more of a card game girl. I love euchre but it is hard to find people that know how to play it, even in Michigan!

Photobucket
  • What is your favorite flower? stargazer lilies
    What is your favorite color? pink
    Are you having a wedding party dance?  IF no, then what are you replacing it with it anything? no, and not replacing it with anything
    What is your favorite board game? It's not really a "board game", but Apples to Apples
    Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
  • What is your favorite flower? Irises but a close second are pink intuition roses...also starting to really like blue hydrangeas
    What is your favorite color? blue and purple are a pretty even tie
    Are you having a wedding party dance?  IF no, then what are you replacing it with it anything? nope! don't think we're replacing it with anything...we're shooting for a relaxed reception that doesn't feel super structured
    What is your favorite board game? ditto pp with the apples to apples. Cranium and Battle of the Sexes
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What is your favorite flower? Since being with my FI I have developed a love of Orange Roses (his favorite color)

What is your favorite color? BLUE!

Are you having a wedding party dance?  IF no, then what are you replacing it with it anything? I don't think so, I find them to be awkward!

What is your favorite board game? I love Cranium
    Anniversary
  • What is your favorite flower? hydrangeas
    What is your favorite color? green
    Are you having a wedding party dance?  IF no, then what are you replacing it with it anything? probably no
    What is your favorite board game? FI and I have gotten into scrabble (online version is fun for LDR). Also BLOKUS
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What is your favorite flower? Peonies and lilies. But not together. That be weird.
    What is your favorite color? Pink. 
    Are you having a wedding party dance?  IF no, then what are you replacing it with it anything? No and no.
    What is your favorite board game? Taboo. But I like Apples to Apples a lot too!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • What is your favorite flower? I am really not a flower person.  But I like anything big and bright.. sunflowers, lillys ect.
    What is your favorite color? Green
    Are you having a wedding party dance?  IF no, then what are you replacing it with it anything? Not have a wedding party dance and we are not replacing it with anything.
    What is your favorite board game? My orginial all time favorite is LIFE.. Also like Scataggories and Cranium.
  • What is your favorite flower? Tulips

What is your favorite color? Pink, and my fianacee would be upset if I didn't say black and silver (Go Raiders!!)

Are you having a wedding party dance?  IF no, then what are you replacing it with it anything? Nope, half of my wedding party would decide not to be in the wedding if I asked them to do this.

What is your favorite board game? Monopoly! I collect them.
    *~The Future Mrs. Paine~*

*~Planning Bio Updated April 16th~*

image 331 invited image 107 are ready to party image 96 are missing out image 128 can't find the mailbox rsvp's due back June 30th!
  • What is your favorite flower? Orchid, Lily and Sunflowers
    What is your favorite color? Green and Black (even though thats not reallya  color)
    Are you having a wedding party dance?  IF no, then what are you replacing it with it anything? Nope, and nothing
    What is your favorite board game? Life and Cranium
    . Anniversary aandt image
  • What is your favorite flower?
    Peony/tulips
    What is your favorite color?
    Teal
    Are you having a wedding party dance? IF no, then what are you replacing it with it anything?
    We're not quite sure yet...
    What is your favorite board game?
    Scrabble :)
    Photobucket Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What is your favorite flower? Calla lilies
    What is your favorite color?  Purple
    Are you having a wedding party dance?  IF no, then what are you replacing it with it anything?  We're having a sibling dance instead of a WP dance and Anniversary Dance.  My brother and I wanted a special dance so we though that it would be a good idea to have this.  We'll be dancing to Stand By Me (We loved! watching that movie when we were growing up!)
    What is your favorite board game? I have a few..Apples to Apples, imaginiff..and catch phrase...
  • What is your favorite flower?  Umm, tough question, I don't really like flowers, so this whole wedding thing has made me kinda branch out on that...I think I like tiger lilies and hydrangeas.
    What is your favorite color? Orange all the way!
    Are you having a wedding party dance?  IF no, then what are you replacing it with it anything? No.  It'll be a miracle to get FI to dance our first dance! 
    What is your favorite board game?  Too many to count:  Settlers of Catan, Fury of Dracula, Memoir '44, Monopoly, Apples to Apples, Cranium...I'm a dork! 

Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary
  • What is your favorite flower? Bleeding hearts, Lillies, or White Roses

What is your favorite color? Pink, Purple, and Yellow (it changes on a daily basis)

Are you having a wedding party dance?  IF no, then what are you replacing it with it anything? We wanted to dance to Thriller, but I don't think we're going to do it. :-/

What is your favorite board game? Monopoly, I suppose.  I know they aren't board games, but we like Skip-Bo, Uno, and Phase 10.  
    BabyFruit Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Bio Bridesmaid Dresses July 2012 November Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!
  • Nati05Nati05 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited May 2011
    What is your favorite flower? I don't exactly have a favorite flower. Though I don't care for roses or carnations much. I'll say lilies, hydrangeas, cherry blossoms..
    What is your favorite color? ALL OF THEM! Especially bright colors. Except for brown haha, though that's more of a shade.
    Are you having a wedding party dance?  IF no, then what are you replacing it with it anything? Mmm.. I'm not really sure what this is...?
    What is your favorite board game? Well some are board some are card games so Pictionary, Scrabble, Uno, and we always play Texas Hold Em' poker with the fam on the weekends :)
  • Nati, a wedding party dance is where everyone from the WP dances with each other to a certain song.  It can be choreographed or just a dance to a song.  
    BabyFruit Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Bio Bridesmaid Dresses July 2012 November Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards