New Hampshire

Soo overwhelming!

I can't believe how much goes into planning a wedding and trying to remember EVERYTHING!!

How do you do it with out getting overwhelmed?
~*March 26th, 2011 - The day I marry my best friend*~ Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers image 44 Invitations sent out!
image 70 guests are joining the celebration!
image 11 friends are sad they can't make it
image 20 people are procrastinators!
RSVP Date: 2/28/2011

Re: Soo overwhelming!

• FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like lists, but I break them down into do-able lists. I also like the knot checklist, it breaks it down from month-to-month so you can remember everything without getting overwhelmed. 
  • edited December 2011
    For me, checklists are helpful.  I think lots of people get overwhelmed by them, but it's good to at least consider them .  Also, talk to other girls getting married at the same time, so the board for your day/month, and read about what they're doing. That helps!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

What helped me was giving myself a year to plan, and getting things done early. Each week I set goals of what I want to get accomplished, sometimes just getting one thing done each week is helpful. Hire your vendors as soon as possible. Take it one day at a time and try not to focus on everything at once, once something is done put it in a wedding binder, that may be helpful, and like what others have said, lists do help. Plus the knot boards are super helpful!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards