New Hampshire
Options

A limo company without....

A 3 hour minimum. 

Does anyone know of one?  I just need a limo to go from Exit 4 on 93 to Exit 3.  From there pick me up at Exit 2 to go back to Exit 3.

There is no way this could ever take 3 hours.

Re: A limo company without....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Black Tie Limo. We do not need 3 hours either. They allowed us to do a "split package". It will be picking me up at the hotel and bringing me to the ceremony/reception which is in one location.  Then they will be picking us up at my house in NH on the day that we are leaving for our honeymoon and bring us to Logan.  I thought their price was reasonable too.

Hope this helps.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Most of the companies that we talked to have a 3 hour minimum.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I worked with Black tie and although we did use them for 3 hours, we also used them for some point A-B to C pick up type things and they were great about it. I suggest trying to talk to them!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's the problem I am having, too. I just need the limo to pick up the bridal party, drive 15 min to the ceremony, then drive us to the reception, which is 5 min from the ceremony. I'm in the southwestern part of the state if any one has any ideas!
    ~*March 26th, 2011 - The day I marry my best friend*~ Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers image 44 Invitations sent out!
    image 70 guests are joining the celebration!
    image 11 friends are sad they can't make it
    image 20 people are procrastinators!
    RSVP Date: 2/28/2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards