New Hampshire
Options

Aiden James Salon- Nashua

Has anyone used them? If not are there any recs for good hair salons in Nashua?

Re: Aiden James Salon- Nashua

• Options
    I go to Salon Apryl at the Crowne Plaza in Nashua.  April is fantastic as is her crew.  My sister had her bridal party go there.  They closed down the salon, served mimosas and coffee and snacks for us.  April even came up to the room after my sister got her dress on to retouch all of us.  They are amazing.  Right off exit 8.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I also used the Salon Apryl at the Crowne Plaza after hearing Chelley's recommendation here - they are awesome!  We had a really great time, she had no problem letting us change up our party at the last minute with 2 additions (my sister and a friend of ours) and the food was great.

I got married at Searles Castle in Windham, a good 30 minutes away, but it was well worth the travel there and back!
  • Options
    Yay so glad it worked out AppleJam :)  April had mentioned that I refered a wedding but wasn't sure who it was.  Tenerime, if you decide to contact them, PM me and I will give you my name.  They love me there and I get a referal.  I should work for them lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards